Call for Associate Editors - Journal of European Psychology Students (JEPS)
JEPS is recruiting Associate Editors (AEs) for the following fields:
a. Clinical Psychology
b. Health Psychology
1. At minimum, presently pursuing a PhD degree in Psychology
2. Proficiency in English
1. Experience in publishing
2. Experience in reviewing scientific texts
Tasks of the Associate Editors
The main task and responsibility of an AE is to review and oversee the review process of manuscripts (MS) (two at maximum). The tasks of this position will commence from the moment they are assigned by the JEPS Editorial Board and last until the AE makes a recommendation about the article (publish, not publish) to the JEPS Editorial Board.
The tasks of an AE include:
1. Review the content of the assigned manuscript (MS).
2. Find up to two relevant reviewers to assign the MS to:
a. using the established JEPS Scientific Committee;
b. contact the JEPS Editorial Board if a reviewer is missing from the relevant field of the MS.
3. After receiving reviews from the reviewers, merge the reviews to make a recommendation for the MS: accept, conditionally accept, reject with an invitation to resubmit or reject.
4. When conditionally accepted, communicate with the reviewers and author during the reviewing and revision process as revision guidelines suggest. When necessary, the JEPS Editorial Board should also be included.
5. Based on the reviewers’ recommendation, own personal opinion, and revision done by the author, make a final recommendation to the JEPS Editorial Board on publishing (whether the manuscript should be published or not).
6. Help the JEPS Editorial Board to define and maintain the journal policy
To apply for the position of Associate Editor in JEPS, please send your CV and a cover letter together with your reviewing and research interests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information here.
"O INSPSIC pretende-se uma instituição de referência no ensino pós- graduado, actividade clínica e investigação."